Hair Care & Tips
It is very important to keep the quality of your wig in the best condition you can. Your wig is guaranteed to to last 2-3 years, with proper care and maintenance. Please read all of the information below:
• Before washing your wig, always use a wide-tooth comb to get rid of tangles. Start from the ends of the hair until you work your way up to the top.
• After washing your wig, avoid adding any heat with a blow dryer. Allow your wig to sit overnight and air dry.
• Avoid excess build up with glue or gel by using alcohol for removal. Wash your wig every 2-4 weeks to remove any build up or products.
Storing Your Wig:
• When removing your wig, avoid laying/throwing your wigs around. Store them properly with a wig head. Satin Bags are included in every order. This is also a great way to store your wigs and
• The constant use of flat irons and blow dryers can damage and reduce the longevity of your wig. It is recommended that you use heat protectant spray before styling your hair.